|Name:||Download Florida Slow Pitch Points|
1. The Florida ISA/3n2 Points Challenge will run through December 16, 2012.
2. The top fifteen teams after August 1st will qualify for "Race for the Base."
3. The top ten teams will be awarded additional winning points and then be separated by five points a piece.
4. These top fifteen teams will compete in the regularly scheduled Florida ISA/3n2 Points Challenge for the nase scheduled events from August 1st through December 16th, 2012 as listed at www.isasoftball.com
THE TEAMS IN THE RACE FOR THE BASE GET 20 BONUS POINTS FOR PLAYING IN ANY OTHER CLASS (PLAYING UP). ANY TEAM WHO HAS A PLAYER CAUGHT WITH AN ALTERED BAT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED FROM ALL POINT CHALLENGE STANDINGS AND WILL LOSE ALL POINTS EARNED. THE PLAYER OR PLAYERS WILL THEN FACE SUSPENSIONS.
1. The remaining team in the Florida ISA/Miken Points Challenge will continue to compete in the regularly scheduled events. All Florida ISA/3N2 Points Challenge Rules Apply. Any tournament that has 8 or more teams get 2 points for each win and If Tournament is Round Robin format teams will only receive 1 Point for each win.
There are four TRIPLE POINT TOURNAMENTS
MAY - Polk County, Sunshine Shootout
Rules for Point Challenge
1. Class D & E teams must play in 10 tournaments to be eligible at the end of the year. Class C & Co-ed must play in 8 tournaments to be eligible.
2. Teams must play in two of the following events to be eligible for awards: Winter Nationals, NIT's, States, Regional’s and Worlds
3. Team must remain in good standing with Florida ISA.
4. Any teams reclassified by Florida ISA and moving down will loss ½ their total points. Teams moved up will retain all their points.
5. Any team that withdraws from a tournament after the draw is completed losses 100 Points.
6. Any team playing down in a class, such as a C playing in a combined equalizer option of 11 players, plus 5 runs per inning, 1 run per inning from innings 1-5.
7. Any team that issues a bad check will loose 100 points.
Points for Regular Tournaments
1st - 25 points
Any tournament with 12 or more teams in a division become double point listed above. Any tournaments with 16, each teams get 20 Bonus points
Teams receive 25 Bonus points for playing in NIT's, Winter Nationals, States and Worlds. The Sunshine Shootout, the December 10th Tournament, and 2 other events (TBA) are the only Triple Point Tournament in Florida.
Teams will receive 25 Bonus points for playing up a class.
Teams will receive 25 Bonus points if they play in any tournament 100 miles from the managers home address ( based on minimum of 7 players living in the same area). If manager lives more than 20 miles from the majority of the team then ISA will use the home town of the majority as far as the 100 miles goes.
Teams will receive bonus point according to the amount of teams enter. Example: if 12 teams enter 1st place would get 12 bonus points, 2nd place 11 etc.
Any team combining two teams will be treated as a new team. Combining two teams is when they are less than 7 players from any one team on the new team.
Awards – Class D & E
1st Place - 3 Miken Bat's, 12 Miken Bat Bag's, 12 3N2 Pro Turf's, 12 Wristbands, 12 Sunglasses, and a 2012 Championship Plaque.
2nd Place - 2 Miken Bats, 12 3N2 Pullover's, 12 Miken Tee's, 12 Sunglasses
3rd Place - 1 Miken Bat, 12 3N2 Buddy Bags, 12 3N2 Tee's
4th Place - 12 3N2 Dry Fit Tee's, 12 3N2 Hats
5th Place - 12 3N2 Batting Gloves, 12 3N2 Tee's
Awards - Class C & Co-ed
1st Place - 2 Miken Bats, 12 3N2 Buddy Bags, 12 Championship Dry Fit Tee's, 12 3N2 wristbands, 12 Sunglasses, 2012 Champion Plaque
2nd Place - 1 Miken Bat, 3N2 Pullover's, 12 Miken Tee's, 12 Sunglasses
3rd Place - 12 3N2 Hats, 12 3N2 Tee's, 12 Sunglasses
|Filename:||Florida Points 6-25.xls|
|Created On:||03/23/2011 15:25|
|Last updated on:||06/25/2012 08:31|